Patterned Clutch (almost identical, also love this one here) | Personalized Crossbody (sold out, similar) | Bucket Bag (sold out in blush, black option here) | Investment Bag | Tote Bag (newer version here)
If you’ve been following along for awhile now, you may have noticed that I very rarely feature a new handbag. This is mostly due to the fact that I have a tiny closet but also because I am convinced you only need five bags to complete any outfit. For the most part, I feature and have featured one of the above five bags in each outfit post for the past three years of running this blog! So take my word for it when I say, stock your closet with these styles (or something similar that you love) and you’re good to go! Here’s the only five bags you need and why:
- Patterned Clutch: The perfect pop of pattern to complement any outfit on a bachelorette weekend or date night! Leopard print is always my favorite pattern.
- Personalized Crossbody: A must have because it’s neutral and features your initials! Need I say more? You’ll use this crossbody on the weekends, on vacation or even just for a grocery store run.
- Bucket Bag: I mostly love this bag because it’s my favorite color (blush is currently sold out but I’ll keep checking to see if it restocks soon). I think the bucket bag is a timeless shape so regardless of color, it’s still a great option to rotate through with your outfits.
- Investment Bag: I talk about investment pieces in this post and explain when to spend vs. save. I love this bag and know it’ll last a lifetime. Find the investment piece that your heart desires but make sure it’s the one before purchasing! Avoid #buyersremorse and review the post linked above to help guide your purchase.
- Tote Bag: From work days to beach days, I find myself packing this tote to hit the road weekly. It’s the best carryall- but you all already know that as everyone loves a good tote bag!
Do you have a few handbags that you use time and time again? I hope these five examples help you narrow down which handbags you need and allows you to Poshmark the rest that are crowding your closet. 💁🏻
Thank you so much for reading today!