As I sit here and think about it, our list of those to shop for this holiday season continues to grow from co-workers, to family, friends and pets- it seems the list will never end. Due to this, I compiled my favorite affordable options that will allow me to shop for my besties, cousins and mother-in-law without completely derailing our budget. As much as I love the holiday season and shopping, I don’t always love them at the same time. I don’t like the crowded mall parking lot, the hustle and bustle to find the items and the long lines that always await at the checkout. Therefore, I am attempting to do as much holiday shopping as I can online. Better yet, since Mack and I live far away from all of our family, I plan to ship these items directly to avoid late deliveries, and again… a post office line (the WORST kind of line- am I right)!
Here’s what I love about each gift shown above:
- The SUGAR lip products are amazing! When I lived in Denver and constantly battled with dry skin and lips, these lip balms were my lifesaver!
- The statement earrings are so pretty featuring two trends that are very prevalent right now which are tassel detailing and the color burgundy. They are so pretty and add the subtle statement to any black dress or even when paired with a tee shirt, jeans and OTK boots.
- I am obsessed with this phone case and may have to gift it to myself. For the wine loving, champagne connoisseur in your life! (Plus, who doesn’t need a good phone case? Especially this time of year haha!)
- These state coasters are not only personalized but clear which means they will go with any home decor! How perfect is that?
- This “stash” pouch is ideal to organize everything that ends up in the bottom of your purse. From gum to hair ties and those bobbie pins that you can literally never find when you need one.
- I am all about a good planner! I love to see my day at a glance and always write down my appointments. If you are looking for a gift for a hyper organized gal on your list, she’ll surely appreciate this adorable planner.
- Headphones… because you can NEVER have too many pairs. I have three pairs throughout my various bags and somehow always manage to get on an airplane without them. Regardless, we can always use one more set!
- Isn’t this gingham print pajama set cute? Mack and I have a rule in our house which pertains to our dog and toys. The rule is we can’t get them a new toy without throwing an old one out haha. Mack has recently enacted this same rule with me and pajama sets because I not only love but LIVE in pajama sets haha. A coordinated pajama set is essential to any Instagram loving fashionista that needs that perfect coffee and pajama pic for Christmas morning. Trust me on this one!
These are my picks for all the besties, sisters, mothers, and beyond this holiday season! Since all are under $50 it’s easy to select one or two and put a check next to a each lady on your list- FUN! I know that Thanksgiving hasn’t even passed yet and I am in no way rushing passed this holiday but think it’s important to plan ahead. So far ahead, that I want to put our tree up soon (like maybe this weekend!). My mom is coming to town tomorrow and Mack’s parents in a few weeks. Since we will have family here, just a little before Christmas, I want to do a joint holiday of sorts! We will see if I can get Mack on board!
Thank you so much for reading today!